A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker).

  • Tourist Visa: Most visitors are allowed a six-month stay from the day they entered Canada.
  • Super Visa: The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. The key difference is that the Super Visa allows an individual to stay for up to two years on initial entry into Canada, while a 10-year multiple entry visa would only have a status period for each entry of six months only.
  • Business Visa:  A business visitor is someone who comes to Canada to engage in international business activities without directly entering the Canadian labor market. Business visitors must prove that their main source of income and their main place of business are outside Canada. There is a difference between coming to Canada as a business visitor and coming to Canada as a business person.

Evaluation online

Contact us


[/ row]